Acceptable Use Policy
PLEASE READ THIS ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE/APPLICATION
1. INFORMATION ABOUT US
1.1 ESEVEL PTE. LTD, is a company registered in Singapore with company number 202011247Z and whose registered office is at 101 Upper Cross Street #05-16 Singapore 058357 (“Esevel”).
1.2 Esevel operates the Esevel Platform.
1.3 Esevel is committed to operating the Esevel Platform in accordance with the highest standards of professionalism and good industry practices.
2. ACCESS TO THE ESEVEL PLATFORM
2.1 Subject to Clause 3 and your performance of your obligations under Clause 4; we hereby grant you a revocable, non- exclusive, non-transferable licence to use:
- 2.1.1 the Esevel Platform to utilise the services facilitated by the same
- 2.1.2 any content, information and related materials that may be made available through the Esevel Platform
- 2.1.3 the Esevel Platform for your normal business purposes and/or own personal use; and
- 2.1.4 the Esevel Platform strictly in compliance with this Policy.
2.2 By using the Esevel Platform, you acknowledge and agree that you:
- 2.2.1 unconditionally accept this Policy;
- 2.2.1 shall at all times comply with this Policy; and
- 2.2.1 you shall be given or enabled to create a username and password for your Users, and you shall, solely responsible for all use of the Esevel Platform by your Users, whether or not such use is authorized; and
2.2.1 you shall not, except with Esevel’s prior written consent:
- a) allow or permit any User to share their username and password;
- b) allow or permit any User to share anyone else's username and password; or
- c) use the Esevel Platform to provide services to third parties.
3. PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
3.1 Your right to access the Esevel Platform is strictly conditional on you ensuring that you shall not (and shall not permit anyone else to):
- 3.1.1 reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, post or disclose any Esevel Platform content without our prior written approval which may be withheld in our sole and absolute discretion;
- 3.1.2 modify, alter, modify or adapt all or any part of the Esevel Platform in any way;
- 3.1.3 remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices displayed on the Esevel Platform
- 3.1.4 use any part of the content on the Esevel Platform for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from Us or our licensors;
- 3.1.5 try to gain access to any other area of the Esevel Platform by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means;
- 3.1.6 link to, mirror or frame any part of the Esevel Platform without our prior written approval which may be withheld in our sole and absolute discretion
- 3.1.7 pretending you are or impersonating another individual; or
- 3.1.8 using the Esevel Platform or any content for any unlawful activity and/or activity prohibited by this Policy, including developing, offering or engaging in the performance of similar or competing services.
4. YOUR OBLIGATIONS
4.1 You undertake to:
- 4.1.1 use all reasonable endeavours to prevent any unauthorized access to, or use of, the Esevel Platform;
- 4.1.2 promptly notify Esevel if you become aware of any unauthorized access to the Esevel Platform;
- 4.1.3 ensure that your network and systems comply with the specifications provided by Esevel from time to time; and
- 4.1.4 procure and maintain high quality network connections and telecommunications links from your systems to our data centres.
5.1 WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
5.1 Esevel does not warrant that your use of the Esevel Platform will be uninterrupted or error-free or that the any goods, services or information that you obtain through the Esevel Platform will be fit for purpose.
5.2 Esevel is not responsible for any delays, delivery failures, or any other loss or damage resulting from the transfer of data over communications networks and facilities, including the internet.
5.3 you acknowledge that the Esevel Platform may be subject to limitations, delays and other problems inherent in the use of such communications facilities.
6.1 Any other questions, comments and requests regarding this Policy should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 7.1.1 “Esevel Platform” meaning the centralized IT management platform that is available at https://esevel.com/; and
- 7.1.2 “Users” means your staff/personnel that you have formally authorised to use your user account to access the Esevel Platform.