The types of personal data we collect from you include:
- your name;
- mailing address(es);
- telephone number(s);
- email address(es);
- payment information and transaction details;
- aggregated site statistics data;
- any other information you choose to provide to us, or that we may collect about you through your interactions with our website.
Your personal data is collected when you:
- visit our website with a cookies-enabled browser [or (if applicable) register a user account with our website];
- request services from us such as subscribing to our newsletter or mailing lists for post or phone updates;
- fill in any forms on our website;
- contact or correspond with us in any way; and
- make purchases of goods or services through our website.
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
- To facilitate your access to our website;
- To evaluate your website preferences and for the maintenance of the website;
- To send you updates via email, post or telephone where appropriate;
- To answer your queries, respond to your comments and feedback, or provide you with assistance in any other way;
- To facilitate online purchases of goods and services; and
- Our related entities, including subsidiaries;
- Third-party service providers (such as subcontractors, agents or network operators) who are employed to perform business and administrative functions;
- Third party businesses with whom we collaborate;
- Government bodies; and
- To identify the causes of problems arising at web servers and to resolve these problems;
- To improve the contents of the website;
- To customize the content of the website and our emails to suit your individual interests or purposes and selectively display best-matched pages to you;
- To utilize your browsing history on the website for demographic research; and
We do not sell or trade your personal data to external parties. However in order to provide the above services to you, we may share, including transfer out of Singapore, your personal data with the following entities:
We may also disclose or transfer personal data as otherwise permitted or required by law, including for compliance with regulations on anti-money laundering and countering the financing of terrorism.
Cookies are text files that are sent by servers to web browsers and stored on your computer. They tell us which parts of the Esevel Service you’ve visited so we can figure out which promotions you may like to see or to alert you to software compatibility issues.
Web beacons and pixel tags are images embedded in a webpage or email for the purpose of measuring and analysing usage and activity. We, or third party service providers acting on our behalf, may use web beacons and pixel tags to help us analyse usage and improve our functionality.
Opting-Out / Withdrawal Of Consent / Retention Of Data
If you would like to unsubscribe from our newsletter, detailed instructions are provided at the bottom of all emails sent out. Opting-out of these emails will not end transmission of important service-related emails that are necessary to your use of the Esevel Service. Your personal data will be retained for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it is collected or for business or legal purposes, or in accordance with applicable laws. Your personal data may also continue to be retained on our databases to the extent permitted by law.
Right to Erasure
We use a combination of technical and administrative security controls to maintain the security of your data. If you have a security-related concern, please contact us as per details below.
You can email us with any questions or comments at:
Ideal Workspace Pte Ltd
People’s Park Centre
101 Upper Cross Street # 05-16