1. INFORMATION ABOUT US
1.1 ESEVEL PTE. LTD, is a company registered in Singapore with company number 202011247Z and whose registered office is at 101 Upper Cross Street #05-16 Singapore 058357 (“Esevel”).
1.2 Esevel is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy when you use our website at https://esevel.com/ (the “Site”) and/or any application made by Esevel (the “Online Tools”).
- 2.1.1 any users of the Online Tools.
- 2.1.2 any users of Esevel’s services.
- 2.1.3 anyone who contacts or otherwise submits information to Esevel via the Online Tools.
4. OUR PROMISE4.1 We promise:
- 4.1.1 to keep your Personal Information safe and private.
- 4.1.2 unless otherwise agreed with you, not to sell your Personal Information.
- 4.1.3 to give you ways to manage and review your choices regarding Personal Information usage restrictions at any time.
5. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT5.1 Esevel may collect Personal Information including:
- 5.1.1 your full name;
- 5.1.2 your address;
- 5.1.3 your email address;
- 5.1.4 your phone number and/or mobile phone number;
- 5.1.5 your birthdate;
- 5.1.6 your national identity card or passport;
- 5.1.7 your credit card details;
- 5.1.8 your Internet Protocol address;
- 5.1.9 any other information we may request from you from time to time.
6. WHERE WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM
6.1 Esevel may collect Personal Information when:You give us data, including:
- 6.1.1 when you talk to us on the phone
- 6.1.2 when you send us emails or letters
- 6.1.3 when you take part in our free product trials
- 6.1.4 when you create or update your account with Esevel
- 6.1.5 when you request services through the Online Tools
- 6.1.6 when you access third party products and services through the Online Tools
- 6.1.7 when you contact Esevel, for example to provide feedback or to request for assistance
- 6.1.8 when you enable features that require Esevel’s access to your address book or calendar
- 6.1.9 when you provide Esevel with payment information
- 6.1.10 when you enable features or utilise services requesting location data;
- 6.2.1 your precise or approximate location information as determined through data such as GPS, IP address, Wifi and any other location-based technology we may use
- 6.2.2 information about transactions made via use of the Online Tools
- 6.2.3 information about how you interact with our services and third party products and services through our Online Tools, including preferences expressed and settings chosen
- 6.2.4 Access Device Information and/or
- 6.2.5 Usage Information
- 6.3.1 payment service providers
- 6.3.2 financial service providers
- 6.3.3 advertising networks
- 6.3.4 analytics providers
- 6.3.5 search information providers
- 6.3.6 other users of our services and/or third party products and services provided through the Online Tools; and/or
- 6.3.7 other third parties
8. YOUR PROTECTIONS UNDER THE LAW
8.2 The EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) specifies that a data controller is only allowed to use your Personal Information if it has a proper reason to do so. This includes sharing it outside of the data controller’s organisation.
8.3 Whilst we may operate outside of the European Union, we have chosen to generally align with the standards of the GDPR.
9. HOW WE USE DATA / INFORMATION9.1 Esevel may use information held about you in the following ways:
- 9.1.1 to carry out Esevel’s obligations and to provide you with the information and/or services that you request from Esevel
- 9.1.2 to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you with information about services Esevel offers or feels may interest you
- 9.1.3 to notify you about changes to Esevel’s services
- 9.1.4 to ensure that content from the Online Tools is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device
- 9.1.5 to administer the Online Tools and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes
- 9.1.6 to allow you to participate in interactive features of the Online Tools, when you choose to do so
- 9.1.7 as part of Esevel’s efforts to maintain the safety, security and integrity of Esevel’s Online Tools and services
- 9.1.8 to deliver relevant advertising to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the same
- 9.1.9 to provide appropriate assistance to you when you contact Esevel’s customer support
- 9.1.10 for testing, research, analysis and product development;
- 9.1.11 to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations;
- 9.1.12 to verify information you have provided to us for our “Know Your Client” purposes;
- 9.1.13 where we have a Legitimate Interest; and
- 9.1.14 to investigate or address claims or disputes relating to your use of Esevel’s services and/or the Online Tools in accordance with Applicable Law.
9.2 If you have any questions or want more details about how we use your Personal Information, you can ask us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. LEGITIMATE INTEREST
10.1 In relation to Clause 10, our reasons for which we may use your Personal Information include where:
- 10.1.1 we have your consent;
- 10.1.2 we are fulfilling a contract with you;
- 10.1.3 we are under a legal duty to do so (eg KYC); and/or;
- 10.1.4 we have a Legitimate Interest to do so;
- 10.2.1 keeping our records up to date
- 10.2.2 working out which of our products and services may interest you and telling you about them
- 10.2.3 developing products and services, and what we charge for them
- 10.2.4 defining types of customers for new products or services
- 10.2.5 seeking your consent when we need it to contact you
- 10.2.6 efficiently fulfilling our legal and/or contractual duties; and/or
- 10.2.7 complying with Applicable Law and rules and guidance from regulators
11. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR DATA / INFORMATION11.1 Esevel may share / disclose your information with selected third parties and in certain circumstances, including:
- 11.1.1 people who Esevel works with, including affiliates, employees, suppliers and sub-contractors to deliver your services and for the performance of any contract Esevel enters into with you
- 11.1.2 advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others
- 11.1.3 analytics and search engine providers that assist Esevel in the improvement and optimisation of the Online Tools
- 11.1.4 where Esevel sells or buys any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets
- 11.1.5 where Esevel is under a duty to disclose or share your information in order to comply with Applicable Law, or any legal or regulatory obligation or order
- 11.1.6 in order to enforce or apply any of Esevel’s terms and conditions; and/or
- 11.1.7 to protect the rights, property or safety of any of Esevel’s employees or customers.
12. WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA / INFORMATION
12.1 The information that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside of the Territory.
- 12.3.1 the provision of services
- 12.3.2 the processing of your payment details; and/or
- 12.3.3 the provision of support services.
12.5 Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and any transmission of data / information is at your own risk.
12.7 Notwithstanding Clause 12.5, Esevel cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to the Online Tools.
12.8 Where you have a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Online Tools, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential and agree not to disclose it to anyone.
13. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
13.1 We will keep your Personal Information for as long as you maintain an account with Esevel or such other period as may be required by Applicable Law.13.2 After you terminate your account with Esevel, we may keep your Personal Information for up to 3 years for one of these reasons:
- 13.2.1 to respond to any questions or complaints
- 13.2.2 to show that we treated you fairly
- 13.2.3 to maintain records according to rules that apply to us.
13.3 We may keep your Personal Information for longer than 3 years if we cannot delete it for legal, regulatory, or technical reasons. We may also keep it for research or statistical purposes. If we do, we will make sure your privacy is protected and only use it for those purposes.
14. IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO GIVE US PERSONAL INFORMATION
14.1 We may need to collect Personal Information as required by Applicable Law, or to enter into or fulfil a contract we have with you.14.2 If you choose not to give us this Personal Information, it may:
- 14.2.1 delay or prevent us from fulfilling a contract we have with you;
- 14.2.2 delay or prevent us from doing what we must do by Applicable Law;
- 14.2.3 mean that we cannot run your accounts and/or policies; and/or
- 14.2.4 mean that we decide to cancel any account you have with us.
14.3 We sometimes ask for information that is useful, but not required by Applicable Law or a contract. We will make this clear when we ask for it. You do not have to give us these extra details and it won't affect the products or services you have with us.
15. HOW TO GET A COPY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
15.1 You can obtain a copy of your Personal Information that we hold by writing to us at email@example.com
16. HOW TO CORRECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
16.1 You have the right to question any Personal Information that we have about you, which you think is wrong or incomplete. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. if you want to do this.
16.2 Where you submit a request pursuant to Clause 16.1, we will take reasonable steps to check the accuracy of your Personal Information and make any necessary corrections
17. REQUESTING THAT WE CEASE USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
17.1 You have the right to object to our use of your Personal Information, or to ask us to delete, remove or stop using your Personal Information.
17.2 We want you to tell us if you think that we should not be using your Personal Information. But please note there may be legal or other official reasons why we need to still retain and/or use your Personal Information and that we reserve our rights as per Clause 13.
17.3 We may sometimes be able to restrict the use of your Personal Information. This means that the Personal Information would only be used for certain things, such as legal claims or to exercise legal rights.
17.4 Where Clause 17.3 applies, we would not use or share your Personal Information in other ways while it is restricted.17.5 You can ask that we restrict the use of your Personal Information if:
- 17.5.1 it is not accurate;
- 17.5.2 it has been used unlawfully but you do not want us to delete it;
- 17.5.3 it is not relevant anymore, but you want us to keep it for use in legal claims; or
- 17.5.4 you have already asked us to stop using your Personal Information but you are waiting for us to tell you if we are allowed to keep on using it.
- 17.5.1 use your data for marketing purposes; or
- 17.5.2 disclose your information to others for marketing purposes.
17.7 If you want to object to how we use your Personal Information or ask us to delete it or restrict how we use it, please contact us at email@example.com.
18. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
18.1 The Online Tools may, from time to time, contain links to and from third party websites.
18.3 Esevel does not accept responsibility or liability for the content of third party websites, or any information you provide to them.
20. HOW TO WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT
20.2 If you withdraw your consent, you acknowledge and agree that you are required to cease using the Online Tools and that we may no longer be able to provide or enable the provision of any certain products or services to you.
21. HOW TO COMPLAIN
21.1 Please let us know if you are unhappy with how we have used your Personal Information. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
22.1 Please let us know if you are unhappy with how we have used your Personal Information. You can reach us at email@example.com.
22.2 You also have the right to complain to a relevant privacy regulator, and to potentially lodge an appeal if you are not happy with the outcome of a complaint. We hope that that won’t be ever required though
- 23.1.1 “Access Device Information” means technical information about the devices you use to access Esevel’s services, including hardware models, operating systems and versions, software, file names and versions, preferred languages, unique device identifiers, advertising identifiers, serial numbers, device motion information and mobile network information.
- 23.1.3 “Personal Information” means data relating to a living individual who is or can be identified either from the data or from the data in conjunction with other information that is in, or is likely to come into, Esevel’s possession.
- 23.1.4 “Usage Information” means information about your use of the Online Tools, including your device IP address, access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, application crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and the third party site or service you were using before interacting with the Online Tools.
- 23.1.5 “Territory” means Singapore.